OUR AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
SuprTEK has achieved and maintained an impressive portfolio of company awards and achievements across a wide spectrum of awarding agencies and recognized accomplishments. Among these notable recognitions are:
- We are Congressionally recognized as an Outstanding Small Business.
- SuprTEK was awarded the 2013 DoD Nunn-Perry Award for demonstrating innovation and creativity in supporting DoD warfighters.
- We were awarded the prestigious Captain Dooling Award for exceptional performance provided to the Naval Hospital Jacksonville.
- SuprTEK was recognized as a finalist for the 2015 Federal Healthcare IT Innovation Award in the Interoperability Category.
- SuprTEK was selected as the Surface Deployment and Distribution Command’s (SDDC) Small Disadvantaged Business of the Year.
- We were a Nominee to the President Obama’s SAVE Award.
- SuprTEK has been ISO 9001 registered since 2004. In addition, we obtained ISO-9001:2008, ISO 20000:2011, and ISO 27001:2013 registration and are CMMI Level 3 appraised.
- SuprTEK holds professional certifications across a wide spectrum of ITIL, CMMI, PMP, and Information Security disciplines (over 100+ CISSP/Security+ and A+/Network+ certifications) and Industry CIO Certifications (CHCIO and CPHIMS).
- We received Washington Technology FAST 50 selection.
- Our Deltek financial system has been audited by the Defense Contract Auditing Agency (DCAA) and found compliant with DCAA standards.
- SuprTEK has additionally implemented the Cognos reporting engine to improve our financial analysis, forecast, and reporting.
This abbreviated list is selected to illustrate SuprTEK’s depth in the areas of outstanding contract management, financial strength, Federal cost-saving accomplishments, quality focused culture, and employee certification strength.
- Congressionally Recognized
- 2013 Nunn-Perry Award
- 2015 Federal Healthcare IT Innovation Award
- 2012 Captain Dooling Award
- President Obama’s SAVE Award Nominee