Our Integrated Services is to provide our customers a broader integrated service offering across multiple solutions. As an example, “Managed IT Services” provides customers a flexible, yet cost-effective solution where a wide spectrum of IT services across the entire system management life cycle are bundled and seamlessly integrated under a single contractor. SuprTEK has the experience to provide fully managed or tailored IT services. Managed IT services are based on the industry best practices including IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)/ISO 20000, ISO 27001, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) L3, and ISO 9001:2015.
The benefits of managed IT Services are numerous:
- Fully supports performance based service contracting approach. Performance is service-level driven.
- Provides an integrated program team and single-source of accountability.
- Minimizes government’s and contractor’s governance structure and overhead
- Greater contractor control across all IT functional areas and allows a greater return on investment through continuous process improvement such as ITIL, CMMI, and ISO quality systems.
- Single award facilitates streamlined acquisition, and contract management.
- Ideal for small to medium size programs where they do not have “economy of scale” to break up IT services into multiple contracts (i.e. application development, security management, network management, system testing, help desk, etc.).
- Introduction of innovation and process improvement results in productivity gains, thus reducing staffing levels and service costs.
- We’ll manage your IT so you can focus on your mission
- Best-of-breed capabilities from all of our service offerings packaged under one contract
- Single point of accountability
- Reduce administrative overhead of managing multiple contractors so that you can do more with less