NAVSEA has awarded multiple Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for a wide range of engineering, technical, and programmatic services and solutions for the Virtual SYSCOM (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVSUP, SPAWAR, Strategic Systems Program (SSP), NAVFAC) as well as Commander, Naval Installations (CNI) and the US Marine Corps. SeaPort-e furthers the Navy’s Seapower 21 objective to increase efficiency, and allows for tailoring services according to the needs of geographically-dispersed organizations with significantly diverse product area requirements and missions.
Contract Number: N00178-10-D-6320
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command
- Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- US Marine Corps
Period of Performance: 15 July 2010 through 4 April 2019
Available Order Types: CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP, FPIF
Point of Contact: Angela Brooks – (703) 840-0500
SeaPort-e Site: Official SeaPort-e Web Site
Task Orders Execution
SuprTEK and Teaming Partners are actively performing work for Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), Navy Medicine Information Systems Support Activities, Naval Special Warfare Development Group, US Marine Corps, and other organizations/agencies. We will strive our best to explore different business opportunities within SeaPort-E.
To be announced.
It is becoming increasingly important for companies to team on projects to provide the highest possible quality service in responding to complex government requirements. By creating such relationships, customers receive the full complement of specialized expertise and comprehensive solutions for their programs.
SuprTEK has built a reputation based on trust, reliability and unquestioned value-added support in our core areas of service. Through established sub-contracting and teaming relationships with other leading companies, we have created winning solutions that better meet the needs of our customers with excellent, cost-effective results.
Telos Corporation is a leading provider of advanced technology solutions that secure the vital assets of the world?s most demanding enterprises. Our customers include military, intelligence, and civilian agencies of the federal government and NATO allies around the world. Our goal is to secure their strategic and tactical systems in order to ensure the success of their missions.
- Fully Qualified Navy Information System Certification Agent
- Provides certification and accreditation (C&A) services to USN customers such as Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), Navy Medicine Information Systems Support Activity (NAVMISSA), and Naval Special Warfare Development Group (NSWDG). Completed C&A on over 25 wide area hospital networks internally to and outside of the continental US (CONUS/ OCONUS)
- Industry level reputation as an information assurance (IA) service and product vendor including Xacta? IA Manager, a C&A and risk management application that streamlines C&A processes and improves overall security posture
- Provides security assessment, security engineering and cyber security operations to the DoD, Intelligence Community, and Federal Civilian Government communities for over 20 years
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Within the past year, Telos has accredited (or is in the process of accrediting) more than 300 systems, networks, and applications for various DoD agencies
- Website: http://www.telos.com
Altech Services, Inc. established in 1992, is a Small Business performing in the Communication Systems, Systems Engineering, and Information Technology arenas with an excellent track record in managing technical support and maintenance contracts.
- SBA certified SB, ISO 9001:2008 registered
- Leader in Telecommunications and Information Technology contracts at the facility level with 17 years as a prime
- Currently managing six Air Force facilities, four Army facilities, and Department of Labor (DOL) Job Corps Data Center facility
- Website: http://www.altechsvcs.com
Rylex Consulting, LLC. is a Certified Federal Government contractor specializing in network support, software development, database development, professional, administrative and management support services. We hire only quality professionals dedicated to excellence.
- SBA 8(a) certified, minority and woman-owned SDB
- Providing network support to over 25,000 customers and technical help desk tier 1/2 support to 12,000 users at Hill AFB
- With 14 separate task orders, Rylex? work represents about 40% of IT support requirements at Hill AFB
- Website: http://www.rylex.com
Doyen Consulting Services, Inc. is a professional services consulting company providing expert, tailored consulting services in the public services sector, in private industry, and in the retail market. Through experience and expertise, clients are provided with a wide range of management and technical support for their organizations, companies, or private needs.
- SBA certified 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
- Four prime contracts supporting several federal customers including National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Cancer Institute (NCI), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Defense National Stockpile Center and DLA Acquisition Staff Directorate since 2006
- Comprehensive experience in enterprise change management, system lifecycle management, and programmatic support services
- Website: http://www.doyenconsulting.com
SuprTEK is committed to offering performance-based information technology (IT) life cycle support services with high-quality and best-value support that are fully responsive to our clients’ needs today and in the future.
- Deliver performance as promised, on time and within budget.
- Mandates maximum responsiveness to customer requirements.
- Focus on customer objectives and expectations, and we meet or exceed them.
- Visibly reward our proven performers.
- Establishes/requires periodic status reviews (internally and with customer stakeholders).
- Provides processes and procedures for early identification and resolution of performance issues.
- Proactively practice repeatable processes and strive to improve those processes on a continuing basis.
For more information related to the SeaPort-e program, please contact Angela Brooks.
To comment on customer satisfaction with services performed, please contact:
45195 Research Place, Ashburn, VA 20147
- Very accessible and easy to use for approved agencies
- Competition among pre-qualified vendors for performance-based services under FFP, Cost Plus and T&M engagements
- Task Orders can be restricted to SB, SDVOSB, 8(a) or HUB Zone vendors
- SBA 8(a), SDB, WOSB, SDVOB
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000, CMMI Level 3, HDI Certified
- Fully Qualified Navy Information System Certification Agent
- Over 40 years of combined experience
- Over 400,000 User-based Customers
- Leader in Telecommunications and Information Technology
- Support over 100 DoD and Civilians Customers
- Support over 100 sites